Monday 20 August 2018

When the past comes knocking.

A dose of another's reality to cure all that ails when ails have haunted a fortnight away. Clarity of mind grown from the other's misjudged insight, an age old resurgence of attributed blame where blame was only a partial segment of the whole comes pushing through the door long held tightly closed and, woa..this conflicting journey has come to a thumping halt, time to settle in and bear witness to the reality that is mine, the truth I would tell should someone have an ear to listen, a care to understand the wildly different picture to which they believe they know. That "thing" I had for the one I fooled around and fell in a mess of delicious confusion, the something that took me by the hand I willingly followed was, it could appear, the rabbit hole I ceremoniously draw myself toward....a reminder of swallowed wounds not yet healed. Split apart I sit in wallowed necessity, a luxury I can afford, a whole I need to regain within. Another journey awaits...I'm steadied enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.