Wednesday 14 November 2018

The universe is listening.

I had one of those delicious serendipitous moments yesterday, sat alone pondering over a relationship that's not what I want, bringing me down by the other person's weight of judgement and fretting and that I'd rather have the brief but tasty affair from 5 years ago as it was so very much easier, lighter when someone with the very same name spoke and invited me to sit with him as he was hogging the outdoor heating. Our conversation was the smoothest I'd ever experienced, our mutual openness and honesty were very clear and refreshing. He reminded me of who I am, my value as an intelligent, vibrant, open-minded, authentic and curious person..a rarity rather than peculiarity, he assured. Time flew by as we just talked, laughed and learned so much about each other. Nothing romantic, just friends..he knows more about me in that short time than the person I'm not happy with who's 'known' me for 6 years. Sometimes we have to go the wrong way to find our way back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.