Sunday 17 March 2019

I can hardly say what I feel. Momentarily and ephemeral have I felt something akin and at those times I have a name but this...this, it's as if coming home but I've never been home, only known in deep consciousness it exists. My entity is all a twirl, elevated, soothed, torrent, a strong and barely controllable emotion of heat rising when thoughts run into him, to it all. A knowledge of nothing I feel will ever hurt so much yet inviting all the pain that I know within the depths of me will grow into the clearest light I have been walking toward since conception. I have no title for this, there is no God, no divinity guiding me. I have no understanding other than I love...loving without fear, giving in, getting out of my way. If perdition is where I head then I am armed, if connection is the destination then I am at last free.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.