Friday 13 March 2020

How To Eliminate Stress And Anxiety FOREVER | Srikumar Rao

I didn't know what the outcome would prove to be, what course this journey would take and after the initial liberation from removing myself from situations stimulating trauma I really don't need, I've arrived at realising my hook to stress in my life has resumed, if ever it was halted, because nothing has happened, there is no change. I am not freed from the destination, I have still determined at a subconscious level I'm in control like the baby who has learned to expect comfort when she cries but was met with the cold tit of resentment instead. Irritated, frustrated at anyone and everyone who so much as look at me, dare exist in this world when all I want is space to myself and yet in search of someone, something to reassure me all was going to be alright, as I want it to be all the same, my eyes were turned toward by curiosity but expectant disappointment this video... ...a timely reminder it turns out of what my goal was all along; to be free of the stress from cutting the strings, the repercussions I can walk from. No more the puppet to another master but in authentic, grateful servitude to myself, my life and all that it brings as I delude myself I am steering my own course. In a desperate search for something new to do to take me far enough away but not so far as I can't be seen, I forgot I don't need to do anything, that drive for achievement is not my own making, it's my father's and my need to please him still, to earn his love, to be the person the person I want needs me to be. All I want and need is peace of mind and for that, I simply have to let go, let be, be me in miserable harmony with loss and elevated joy of finding, the two held with symbiotic ease. This I can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.