Sunday 14 July 2019

I care but...

But negates want, no will exists for serve the proclamation. If predilection to leave ungrieved the subject of fondness then do no injury...if wounds you know shall lacerate then incision dependant ties. I know this nature, such fringed connection, tattered edged matter where amplitude lies unlit, mere fleck of evidence to observe quelled fears of exposure as if vanquish was submission met, would disclose insecurities unwitnessed, unrecognised, unloved in myself.
What unhealthy society do we occupy that essential is isolation, psychotic separation to survive? Business matters, strong the economy but weak the wealth of mankind. Expensive deterioration material gains not for life but show, exchange, ostensible nonsense babbled. This crevice I slip, disjointed from clique yet fiery for its survival. But not do I wander lonely nor lost, saddened more the picture missed through blinded ambition I too have strayed to return in reconnection.
Illustrious life in beauty again envelop, swaddled, lucid, visceral, animate...sustained. No but, sir...care or care not.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.