Tuesday 2 July 2019

Melancholia summer.

Dejected truth...jealousy stranglehold plagued dreams submit voice barbed. Masked from spectacle I swallow malady as panic befalls. Unloved by that one inclination, my disabling menace. Disjoined affection from verb is practical measure but when sensation confused with past affliction take too much a hold tis time for strings to sever that tie to rue for life occasionally sojourned but never reside nor, if I revealed, coveted...sobered remnants of conditioned life in social expectant. Dwelling in reminders followed striving of life to love where nobody else could does not set free wings in requisite of soar. Self retribution leaps forth and beyond a child's lost need to lament. Sad is becoming my day, no more I hasten, purely candid affirmation of that already known...straightforward bestial actuality; friend, he is not.
Co-dependency, the too impudent home of taking aboard the other's dismally handled insecurity. This isn't me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.