Friday 26 June 2020

We're all mad here.

It's a love and hate story when it comes to my own species. I am both fascinated and disgusted. In awe and deeply saddened that a nature so very full of creativity, ability and beautiful mystery is systematically being destroyed and taking all other life forms in its wake with it. The separation of our existence from all that is natural within us, the belief we can control life is removing us from the very thing we need to survive... connection with it all.
Each generation passes on this destruction in defensive dismissal, quietly resentful obedience swallowing whole any reminder of what they are missing into their own story of denial. It's no wonder we can feel so lost in a world full of confusion. My aim is always to cleeve myself from this tale of delusion to which there have been devastating consequences but ultimately, peace the closer I rebecome at one with the life within and without. I find a slown down balanced pace gently yet with more strength than I thought I could ever muster flowing through the chaotic lost in seeking. Care to join me?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.