Monday 24 August 2020

Projection anxiety.

I don't mind if you don't understand, I only say what I need. If I trust you I say more, if you're interested I explain. I don't care for being given advice based on what you think you know as if you know me better than I know myself.
As if you've heard what I said when clearly you've not. As if you know my life when you've not been there. There will be things you see that I don't and that's alright, point them out, I can take or leave if I like. Just don't tell me I'm in need when it seems more likely it's you. Don't project onto me what you need to do. If I'm a hypocrite, let me know. I'd hate to think I do the same which irritates us all so. I'm human too, the same as you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.